Sunday, May 10, 2015

See you again! qiyang

Happy birthday my friend. 
Last night I still mentioned you again. 
You will always be missed and remembered.
Honestly sometimes you will be inside my dream in the night. 
The dream will always in the setting of primary school time.
I always remember that you sitting behind me and sang Jay Chou's song to me. 
It was really sweet. 
I know I always bullied you also. (I like to bully guys)
I liked to bully you and liked to see your serious face. haha
Few days ago, a friend asked me whether we been together or not.
I wish I can say yes but we never been together. 
We seldom contact each other after primary school until I study uni,
We msn once. Then our first and last gathering in 2010.
Really hope that we will have more memories.
The few weeks after you left, I still dreamt of you. 
Inside the dream, we still planning our next gathering, 
When i woke up, I wanted to contact you. 
But after few minutes, just realised you are not here anymore.
I know you are good in the other world.
One day when i see you again or dream you again,
I definitely will want to talk a lot and ask you sing the song again.. haha
Happy birthday, Qi Yang! See you again!

When i watched this video just now, tears come out.
I dunno is because Paul or you.. haha..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Colleagues (2) drama (1) family (19) Feelings (36) festival (3) Food (4) Fren (29) holiday (2) Home (2) Idol (2) Interest (1) Jiang Jiang (1) Korean drama (1) Life (25) love (7) lovely parents (5) Motherhood (1) movie song (1) Old blog (2) Random (30) school life (15) song (4) Story (4) Vacation (14) Work (7)