Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Breakie



First time I heard from adult that I will succeed in one day..
I was happy...
Yet i scare that I will overestimate myself and then do nothing....
Still feel unsecure with my future...
Good luck for my last exam..
Hopefully is my last exam...

***********************

Yesterday was Selina's Wedding...
Talk like she is my friend.. lol..
I am still the S.H.E biggest fans...
I am really touched..
Don't feel empathy about her sickness...
I am happy and proud of her...
yea.. We are lucky that we do not have any serious sickness or what.
But do we have fully support from our love or family or friends?
Selina has the full support and love...
She is not alone at all..
I am envy with her...
When we have any problem, it is really great that
there are always have someone stand behind you
to embrace and catch you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Colleagues (2) drama (1) family (19) Feelings (36) festival (3) Food (4) Fren (29) holiday (2) Home (2) Idol (2) Interest (1) Jiang Jiang (1) Korean drama (1) Life (25) love (7) lovely parents (5) Motherhood (1) movie song (1) Old blog (2) Random (30) school life (15) song (4) Story (4) Vacation (14) Work (7)